Employment Law Solicitors
Employment law specialist solicitors Ashby Cohen deal exclusively in employment law and related matters, helping employers and employees alike with legal advice and representation. As experienced employment law specialists, we deal with every aspect of employment law, including:
- Unfair dismissal law – If you believe you’ve been unfairly dismissed by your employer, our employment law solicitors can help you gain appropriate recompense.
- Bullying in the workplace – Workplace bullying is a very serious issue. As experienced employment law solicitors, we are ideally placed to assist you if you’re experiencing bullying or intimidation in your job.
- Maternity leave rights – Find out more about your maternity leave rights, what you are entitled to and how to proceed if your rights have been breached by your employer.
- TUPE law – TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment)) law is concerned with protecting the rights of employees when the business they work for has gone through a change of ownership.
- Redundancy laws – If you think you’ve been made redundant unfairly or that you haven’t received everything you’re entitled to in your redundancy package, our employment law solicitors can help you make sure you’re treated fairly.
- Sexual harassment in the workplace – Sexual harassment at work should not be tolerated by employers or employees, so if you think you might have a harassment case, get in touch with our employment law solicitors today.
- Age discrimination in the workplace – Find out more about age discrimination at work, and how an employment law solicitor can help you if you’re facing discrimination on the basis of your age.
- Racial discrimination in the workplace – Discrimination on the basis of race should have no place in the modern workplace, so if you’re experiencing ill treatment as a result of your racial background get in touch with our employment law solicitors today.
These are just a few of the employment law issues that we can help you with, so if you have any other difficulties or problems and think that our employment law solicitors may be able to assist you, please don’t hesitate to call us on 020 7408 1338 for a free initial telephone consultation, or get in touch with us through our contact page.